Friday, November 16, 2007

a different beat

i guess you'd see me as someone conventional, a bit old-fashioned and almost a bore. and i guess you're expecting me to post my top ten songs that will include barbra streissand or barry manilow. we'll, i'll sure do that. but maybe later.

you see, my taste in music is unbelievably wide - from folk music of don mclean and james taylor to the rock hits of rod stewart and u2. from music of divas like barbra, celine, bette midler and carly simon to the more contemporary dido, fergie, jewel and christina. from louis armstrong, lionel richie and barry white to james blunt, eminem and john meyer. from yanni, enya, gregorians, kenny g to greenday, the calling, nickelback and the verve.

when it comes to music, i can be a jukebox. so don't be surprised if we are in a car, on a long trip, and i sing along with anything that comes up on the radio!

so let me share some of my favorite alternative rock. i've got quite a few of them - i think more than 50 favorites and it's quite difficult to come up with my top ten. anyways, here it goes, again in random:

1. with arms wide open by creed

2. black balloon by googoo dolls

3. let her cry by hootie and the blowfish

4. drive by incubus

5. iris by googoo dolls

6. drops of jupiter by train

7. how you remind me by nickelback

8. hanging by a moment by punklifehouse

9. if you're gone by matchbox 20

10. one last breath by creed

No comments:

Post a Comment