Monday, November 26, 2007

33 days... and being senti

It’s been a month and 2 days since I came up with this blog and I’m very happy that in just 33 days, I’ve got 600++ hits. Ewan ko sa ibang blogs – siguro thousands ang hits nila every month but for a newbie like me, I feel so elated dahil ibig sabihin maraming bumibisita sa bahay ko!

O sige, sabihin natin half of the 600 would probably come from my countless log-ins – either to upload new postings or simply to check kung may nagco-comment (hmmm, parang eksads kung 300 yon noh). But hey, 300 hits is still something I’m very thankful for. Kasi ibig sabihin non, friends like you spend time browsing/reading through my messages.

And even if the footprints left are very few judging from the low volume of comments, at least I know many pairs of eyes have read what I’ve written and quite a few minds are churning away, contemplating on what I wrote.

And so, because I’m a newbie, pagpasensyahan nyo na ako if I’d go senti and say I’m celebrating this blog’s first monthsary by acknowledging people who frequents this place. Salamat sa mga matiyagang bumibisita dito.

First, to Raoul who’s my blog patrol, sinisita ako pag wala akong bagong posting. At may suggestions pa ng magagandang topics. At yong sinabi mong reason why you always frequent this blog, touched talaga ako. Hindi ko na sasabihin dito. But believe me, it made me realize na inumpisahan ko na rin lang ito, I’d rather continue building it up and become a better journal for people like you who takes something out of it. Thanks Raoul.

Thanks also to Jun C who’s always curious about my top-tens and hopefully the alternative rock stuff is a good influence… in addition to your Kamikaze, Megadeth and Kiss! Hehehe!. At si Matt na kahit alam kong maraming ka-c2c na girls eh may isang window open just to browse through kung may ginamit na naman akong mga pic nya LoL.

To Jonas na aking tanungan ng mga cool sites simply because I don’t have the time and the initiative to go find it myself :D Thanks dear.

Si “A Movie Fan” na kahit anonymous pa rin up until now is someone I always anticipate postings from coz of his nice comments. Sa true lang, I’m puzzled kung sino ka and I hope one day you’ll leave a clue somewhere para alam ko naman who’s at the other end of the conversation. Nevertheless, thanks for always dropping by.

At yong mga hindi ko ma-mention ang names simply because they just vist and never post, maraming salamat pa rin. Sana you’ll let me hear your thoughts too one of these days.

At syempre, hindi ko makakalimutan ang friend ko from Jeddah na si Cesar. Itong isang to, tatawag pa sa akin just to let me know that he’s online and visiting my ‘flower shop’. Tuwang-tuwa kasi sya sa banner ko na multi-colored flowers. Eh di ba sabi ko naman, me and my rainbow of thoughts. Kaya nga sari-saring topic ang napo-post ko eh, parang halo-halo! Ayan, nagka-idea tuloy ako… palitan ko kaya ng halo-halo yong pic…. Hehehe!

Thanks again to everyone and I really hope you’ll keep coming back.

No comments:

Post a Comment