Engine choices include a 2.2-litre turbo diesel in 150HP and 190HP derivatives, and a 2.0-liter turbocharged gasoline unit with direct injection that churns out 240HP and is capable of accelerating the small crossover from 0 to 60mph (96km/h) in 7.1 seconds.
There are three available trims – Pure, Prestige and Dynamic, while available options include 12 exterior colours, three contrasting roof treatments, seven alloy wheel designs, 16 contrasting interiors and a full sized, fixed, panoramic glass roof.
In addition, Land Rover offers two special packages that include the following features:
Pure with TECH Pack (£1,900)
- HDD premium navigation system
- Front parking aid
- Heated windscreen and windscreen washers
- Automatic headlamps
- Headlamp power-wash
- Rain-sensing windscreen wipers
Prestige and Dynamic with LUX Pack (£4,325)
- Powered tailgate and panoramic glass roof with power blinds
- 825W Meridian surround sound audio system
- 8-inch high-resolution dual-view touch-screen display
- Analogue/digital television
- Auto-dimming rear view mirror
- Surround camera system with tow assist
- Blind spot monitoring
- Keyless entry
- 'Park Assist' system
- Advanced climate control with air filtration, air quality sensor and automatic recirculation
For more details on pricing check out the lists below.