- Water Powered Lamps-Glow lights with Few Drops of Water
- Latest Touch Screen Water Taps
- Spectacular Watch Series From ORBO
- Exclusive photos Of Cricketers After INDIA Winning the World Cup
- Virendar Sehwag With His Family After winning the World Cup
- M.S.Dhoni New Sports look with Bald Head
- 20 Beautiful Car High Resolution Wallpapers
- Amazing Six-wheeled Sports Car (Covini C6W)
- Badrinath Posters Released-First On Mysitemania
Posted: 04 Apr 2011 06:16 AM PDT
Water generally extinguishes light source but water as a source for lighting is very strange and thinkable concept. This strange concept is made possible by a Japanese designer making an eco friendly lamp. Just feed this lamp with a few drops of water to make it glow for some time. As water is abundant any where (compared to other resources), this lamp serves very well. The key process involved is the usage of a hydroelectric battery which extracts electrical energy from water. The battery is a carbon stick with magnesium powder which is very economical combination making the product quite affordable. The name of this product is WAT.
Materials used: Sanded blow glass, steel switch, bio plastic, warm while LED lights.