Saturday, August 22, 2009

My Pledge - 'Short Message Singapore' by MSHS 1

A witty and sensible title for a very coherently put together video. The first impression of watching it led me to believe that I could watch it with an eye closed and know that it would jolly well end with 'happiness, prosperity and progress for our nation'. But the CGI surprise made it more engaging than I thought. A simple blazing comet representing the transfer of an sms, gave the video more kick than I thought. Basically, the video shows an sms relay of the Singapore pledge, enhanced by varied locations and humble pyrotechnics that complement the video well. I wondered though, after flying in all directions in Singapore, would the comet's trajectory bring it across the Johor Straits?

No comments:

Post a Comment