Wednesday, August 19, 2009

it's my birthday

but the flu (thank God not the lethal one) isn't forgiving. kahapon pa ako bed-ridden with cough, colds and sporadic fever. until last night, i'm very much wasted at ngayon lang medyo gumanda ang pakiramdam ko. but the muscle pain and the general feeling of weakness still prevents me from moving normally. eto yong tipong robotic ang kilos mo dahil you don't have your normal sense of balance.
.
meron akong ginagawang mahabang posting about this birthday pero hindi ko natapos and i guess i'll just have to delay it until tuluyan na akong maka-recover. for now, let me just thank friends and family who never forgot this special day.
.
my ate vangie sending me the love of my mom and the rest of the family na nasa mindoro. as well as my pamangkin angelo 'tongtong' na housesitter ko ngayon sa laguna. myles also texted me with her greeting on behalf of the degala family. and of course my bespren mau na hindi kami maka-chat sa ym coz my headache just doesnt allow me to stay long infront of the pc.
.
friends from previous works jun (aramco abqaiq) emailed me yesterday and patrick (sabic smo) even called me just now. nag-text din sila cesar (attc jeddah), tatz (attc dammam) and longlong (attc dammam) emailed me with a very nice poem.
.
bert of tamimi texted me days ago and jonas (suhaimi) has been checking on my status since yesterday.
.
at syempre, the adiks wouldn't be far behind. raoul has been sending loads of birthday cards via mail at may isang personal message pa that really lifts me up kahit ganito ang pakiramdam ko. edgar texted me (naka-auto send daw) at around 3am, nag-effort talaga gumising? hehehehe...
and of course the rest of the gang - vayren, junc, tito bong, ariel, marco, james, irwin, norman, marc and even donald. ricky/weng/sofie - miss ko na kayo!
.
to all of you - MARAMING SALAMAT PO! friends like you make me feel like a winner even if this flu is wearing me down. it's not a happy birthday but it's one touching day for me. dami pa rin nakaka-alala sa akin. thank you po ulit.

No comments:

Post a Comment