Thursday, December 30, 2010

Who's Shooting What? 2011: Ting Szu Kiong

Few days ago, I had a chit chat with Sanif Olek. He told me how he went on shooting with his own pocket money. After talking to him, an idea came to me. That is to shoot a low budget documentary of how some filmmakers went on shooting without financial support from organizations be it SFC or what. It's not so much of criticizing any organizations. Of course, if the documentary can give ideas to organizations or government to better their systems after watching it, that would be great. It would be more about these filmmaker's perseverance like what Sanif Olek has demonstrated. Struggling filmmakers are encouraged to come to me. I like to interview them.

Here's my next work...

1) Title: Let's Shoot It Anyway

2) Description: A documentary about the perseverance of struggling filmmakers

(I don't know what other descriptions to add as I don't know how it will turn out. It's a documentary. But if you feel appropriate, you can help add in about how the idea came about.)

3) Tagline: Making films costs money. But they do it without money.

For More Information about Ting Szu Kiong... http://www.alivenotdead.com/szukiong

No comments:

Post a Comment