Friday, February 26, 2010

my mother dear

it's a gloomy day... my beloved mother passed away 7am (phil time). saw the text message and the 49 missed calls i had when i woke up. what a bad way to start the day huh.
*
i still haven't cried as of yet but i can feel the huge cloud of sadness wrapping me up deep inside. maybe i've prepared myself well for this. or maybe the realization is taking so long before it sinks in. i don't know.
*
all i know is that i'm gonna miss her so much. just as i still miss my father who's gone way ahead of her. 15 years and i still haven't forgotten how much i miss him. now mom has joined him. dalawa na silang mami-miss ko.
*
to all my friends who offered their condolences and comforting words, thank you very much. it means so much to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment