Sunday, January 18, 2009

I'm not in the Sunshine state, but we have sunshine today!

Awesome, awesome day!!! We have sunshine and it is 65 degrees! Perfect frisbee weather! I have talked to some fellow bloggers from the north. I definitely feel for them! They have snow and expect more snow today! I am thankful I live in Texas!

Granted, our weather changes constantly. For the most part, though, I can play outside almost all year round! I love to play!!! Prissy and I have been outside chasing squirrels, each other, and the frisbee all day today. The cat even got gutsy and came outside with us for a little while!

I do remember one year that it snowed here in February. Of course, it wasn't cold enough to last...just on the grass and trees a little. It was very pretty, though!!! Only time I have seen snow in my lifetime. It was funny watching the other animals walking around tip-toeing on their paws! Guess they had never seen it either and didn't know what to make of it. I enjoyed it, but I still love the spring and summertime best. (People around here don't cook out and throw me their bones in the winter!)

Anyway, have a terrific day and I will catch up with you later. I have some serious playing to do!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment