Wednesday, November 12, 2008

what's playin

i've said it before - my taste in music is as so varied you can never really tell what i'm listening to whenever i've got my earphones on. i love the chamber music of the gregorian chants as much as i love bruce springsteen's pop rockin. or eminem's white rap (wonder where is he now) to the operatic charm of josh groban.

this time, i'm goin dancin and wigglin so let me share three songs with you - two upbeat tunes that i wiggle my booty on even while i'm in the office, and one with a delightfully reggae beat.


Paid My Dues by Anastacia

i luv the fullness of her voice and the song speaks of what you get when you've been bad. a bit baddy but with some lesson woven into the danceable tune. nice.


I'm Yours by Jason Mraz

he's a newbie in the music biz (started only in 2007 with his debut album The Beauty in Ugly) but he's already making waves. not a surprise coz this guy's definitely got the groove. and in this song, he successfully adopted the reggae beat into his genuinely american music. I'm Yours is one song that can lift your spirits on a cold, damp day.


Closer by Ne-yo

another hip and cool tune that never fails to make me do some funky moves. well, at least according to what i imagine. haha...

listen to these songs via the e-snips widgets below. hope you like them too....

No comments:

Post a Comment