Saturday, November 29, 2008

pacman fever again

in a few days manny pacquiao is at it again, slugging it out with the bigger and much heftier oscar de la hoya. something that made me raise my eyebrows as high as the eiffel tower the first time i heard of it. just thought to myself well, maybe manny's fame has gone into his head already. squaring it off with a taller opponent? with longer reach? he must have gone nuts.

not that i care. i never liked boxing so i never liked manny. though i always say i respect him for what he has done in his life. his story was one of cinderella and all that stuff.

anyways, let me see if you can predict the result of their match. be a madam auring just for once. cast your vote on that thing somewhere in the right panel of this blog. you only have until dec 5th. whoever gets the correct result will win something from me..... awww com'n, you know i'm just kiddin hehehe!

but really, me know what you think of that match. vote now!

No comments:

Post a Comment