Wednesday, March 10, 2010

thank you

After all is said and done, I guess there’s nothing else left to do but to acknowledge those who have given me their love and support in this sad part of my life.

Let me start with my best friend/confidante Mau who has proven that consanguinity doesn’t necessarily come by blood relations. Hindi sya galing sa kahit anong parte ng aking family tree but with all the help and support he’s been giving me all these years, para na syang tunay na kadugo. At sa pagkawala ng aking mother dear, nandon sya para tumulong in every way he can. Thanks a million dear Mauie.

I was also touched by the support na pinakita ng mga Adik. From Ega whose comforting words gave me so much strength. Thanks din to JunC, Wing, Ariel, James, Vayren, Ricky, Norman, Mark, Bong and Marco who proved simple gestures can show how big one’s heart is. Thanks to Matt also who took the time para ihatid ako sa airport. Not to forget Tserman Raoul na nag-abala sa pagpa-pass the envelope even if it means being reminded of one sad moment of his life as well. Mga ka-adik, maraming salamat from the bottom of my adik heart.

Thanks to Jonas too. Tulad ng bilin mo, binili ko si Nanay ng isang white bouquet which provided a very fitting accent sa maganda nyang casket. Salamat din sa ibang mga friends from Suhaimi like Henry, James and Bro who sent their consoling messages.

Salamat din sa mga DS followers who expressed their sympathy - to Marvin, Jay at lalo na kay Anthony na kahit hindi ko kilala at hindi ko nakita sa buong buhay ko was quick to offer his condolences.

Friends from my previous works like Patrick from Hadeed and the Al-Tuwairqi group who gave me their heartfelt condolences. Cesar, Tatz and Caloi. Mga kaibigan na kahit madalang kaming mag-tawagan or mag-email, still stay connected and will always be there to give their support lalo sa mga ganitong oras.

As well as my long-time friends/officemates from Magnus-DES who, despite the years of not seeing each other still remember the strong bond of friendship we had developed almost a decade ago. Ferdie, MA, Hes, Petite, Pam and Ed are the kind of friends I’m lucky to have found in this life.

Hindi ko rin pwedeng kalimutan ang aking Tiaong family – Mama, Papa, Myles and the rest of the brood whose love gives me the strength to weather storms even if it’s as big as this.

Malaking tulong ang aking mga pinsang barangay councillors Mario and Noli pati sa tiyuhin kong ex-councilor Viyo. Pati na sa barangay officials na sumuporta by providing us tents, chairs and even the 12 units of free transpo during the cortege.

Maraming salamat din sa mga pinsan ko from the Delmo family headed by Ate Azon, municipal councillors Dunhill and Dondon, Ate Grace, Manong Vino and retired police chief Manong Espelo whom I’ve shared a very insightful conversation during one of the waking nights.

Syempre kasama sa pasasalamat ang Tya Ita with her amigas na nag-dasal araw-araw sa burol until the pa-syam. Sya rin ang adviser namin sa mga paniniwala at tradisyon na sinusunod sa mga ganong pagkakataon. Although I must say na sa dami ng bawal, nagmukhang kinulang sa research ang Ded Na Si Lolo.

Hindi ko rin makakalimutan ang lahat ng mga members ng TODA sa aming barangay who attended in full force sa libing. Pati ang choir member sa simbahan who did his best para mapagbigyan ang request kong Amazing Grace during the requiem mass.

Lastly, my utmost gratitude to my brothers and sisters who stayed by my side and showed unity in this trying moments. Ganon din ang mga pamangkin ko, pinsan at kamag-anak na tumulong at hindi pinansin ang puyat at pagod sa 6 na araw na burol hanggang sa pa-syam.

These are the people whose sympathy, love and support somehow made the sorrow of losing Nanay bearable. On behalf of my Nanay na pinarangalan ninyo sa inyong taos-pusong pakikiramay, maraming maraming salamat po sa inyong lahat.

No comments:

Post a Comment