Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Snow Dog



I haven't touched water colors since I don't know when... but I used to paint regularly as a kid mostly using water colors and oil paints. Its high time I started using them again and rediscover my skills in traditional painting. So here's my first piece in water colors after almost a decade. I am quite satisfied with my first try and I am going to do this on a regular basis since I am loving it!

I thought of doing different character designs along with the traditional media stuffs so that it might not be wasted and can crawl its way into my portfolio. So, here is my sledge dog or snow dog design. I am a big fan of animals and animal movies, favorite ones being Eight Below and White Fang. More designs to come...

11" X 17" Artists' paper
Water colors
Brushes
Ink
Color pencils
White out

No comments:

Post a Comment